Friday, June 14, 2013

Faith Is Not Complacent

I feel like I am always reading or attempting to figure out "WHY".  Why for so many things.  Why am I here.  Why did my life go the way it did.

Anyhow, I am currently reading, Handbook For the Soul, and it seems like so many parts of it resonate with me.  I just read that faith is not complacent and it is ACTION.  At first I didn't really understand what it was saying, until it explained it.  It makes so much sense and confirms many thoughts and feelings.

"Some people use faith as a reason to remain stuck.  They often say, "I have faith, so I'm waiting."...faith is action...When it's time to move in a new direction in order to progress, the right people will come to us."

I feel like when i'm looking and searching for something, people magically come into my life to help.  Everyone comes into our lives for a reason.  Sometimes it's quick just to get us back on the right track.

This year I have been doing a lot of soul searching, and wondering, and trying to figure things out.  And right under my nose were two amazing friends that slowly came out of the shadows and into my life.  They are both very gifted and are helping me understand all my whys.

We came to this world to grow, learn, and experience life.  The last few months I have done a lot of growing and understanding, yet I understand there is so much more for me to learn and experience.

1 comment:

  1. I am also constantly looking for the "why's" in life. And faith is so much easier to say than to actually have. I also have a hard time with trust. But, I am working on these.

    ReplyDelete